Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A pray from little daught

I will offer up my life
In spirit and truth
Pouring out the oil of love
As my worship to You


In surrender I must give
My every part
Lord receive the sacrifice
Of a broken heart


Jesus what can I give, what can I bring?
To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King
Savior what can be said, what can be sung?
As a praise of Your name
For the things You have done


Oh my words could not tell
Not even in part
Of the debt of love that is owed
By this thankful heart


You deserve my every breath
For You've paid the great cost
Giving up Your life to death
Even death on a cross


You took all my shame away
There defeated my sin
Opened up the gates of Heaven
And have beckoned me in

Dear Lord Jesus,
Almighty God,
Beautiful Counselor,
Prince of Peace,
Lamb of God,

Thank you for all things You've done in my life.
Thank you for anything You've gave me.
Thank you for beautiful life, family, friends, teacher, lecturer, job, problems, which You gave me.

I just a sinners who has a BIG owe to You.
But, I can't ever think about this one:
You has stretched Your arms on the cross,
And You said this much You loved me.

Lord,
I looked the heavens You've made with Your hands
I see the moon and stars You've created
and I wonder:
Why are people so important to You?
Why do You even notice them?
Oh Lord our Lord
How majestic is Your name in all the earth
[Psalm 8:3-4]

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind" (Rome 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers